I would recommend you to boot from a Windows installation drive and use the Repair option. Wait for the process to end and restart the PC. If booting is normal, download a antimalware software and check your system. If you have access to all the data, backup the most important files. I would reinstall Windows to solve all the errors and missing dlls.
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag :
https://nicolascoolman.eu (Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from tinyupload and paste it here in your reply.
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor