Parameter error while copying file in pd

Closed
Kushmeet Singh saluja - Updated by Kushmeet Singh saluja on 4/12/16 at 09:34 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Dec 5, 2016 at 03:19 AM
Hello,
I am trying to copy data into my pen drive but it is showing parameter error....Help please..
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Dec 5, 2016 at 03:19 AM
Hi Kushmeet Singh saluja,

Please check the pendrive on another PC and while using in Safe Mode. If the same issue appears, test another external storage drive and confirm if it is working correctly.
In case the message you get is Parameter incorrect, you may need to look at the link below:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/899194

If you have issues using several different external devices, you may need to use a system restore point to a moment when all was working fine. Before doing so, I advise you to backup all important data. You can find the restore points by typing restore in the start menu search box. Click on Create a restore point. You will see the system restore menu where you can find all configurations and previously created restore points.

Hope this helps