Unable to get into my email

Closed
Stephanie ford - Dec 9, 2016 at 05:14 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 9, 2016 at 05:27 AM
Hello,

Hello I need to get into my email address I no longer have the recovery email are there recovery phone number I have a new phone number and a new email so how can I get my email address I forgot the password all I need is the password

2 responses

Stephanie ford
Dec 9, 2016 at 05:17 AM
Hello ma'am or sir my name is Stephanie Ford I am unable to get into my email I don't know they have the recovery number for the recovery email address so how can I get into my email I have sent a new number it has to be recovery numbers and they still cannot identify me so please help me get into my Yahoo account I have lots of information there that I need please and thank you
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Updated by Ambucias on 9/12/16 at 05:27 AM
Hello Stephanie

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry