Recovery options

Closed
Vernonc Powelljr - Updated by Ambucias on 18/12/16 at 04:53 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 18, 2016 at 04:54 AM
I was having a difficult problem with my browser on a mobile device. The browser kept bouncing on me and changing to things that I wasnt on even though my emails are plentiful. And some un- read I looked into my phone settings and did a reset knowing that I would have to put in my password and email in once again. I removed my 16 gb sd card and did the reset. I know my account is a administrative source. And that I have a unique device also but never change my password due to problems. My emai ***@*** has developing modules and nano communication for disaster relief. And for some un apparent reason Google is sending me the code to get back in to the account but the messege isnt coming through to my mobile system. Not prepaid. I have been totally drained of my bank accounts and cards so far. I have tried numerous times to again get in to the account. I use the registered account for 9to5 Google, publishers clearence house,ebates, consumer product researches through the Global test market system, for updating, prevention in cyber security, lookout mobile, and several more including business, personal, news,discussion forums and as well copyright procedures. I am enrolled under a grant for college through the email at Independent university, colarado tech. Both are online classes and have only to be able to obtain the lectures, and classes through the email. I have done all that I possible can to try and recover the account and was able to recover the other emails fine amd have already did so. I want to request that a vernonc powelljr from removed by moderator@gmail be contacted due to any information regarding this account because its originally my account and has been thqt way since 2006. I will lose my entire life hood of not recovered and need to know who is using it.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Dec 18, 2016 at 04:54 AM
Here is how to recover your password, (click this link)
https://ccm.net/faq/31449-how-to-recover-your-gmail-password