Forgot password

Closed
fatty1991 Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 19, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 19, 2016 - Dec 19, 2016 at 09:00 AM
Tabeer Posts 63 Registration date Thursday December 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2016 - Dec 19, 2016 at 09:09 AM
I need help recovering a YAHOO email I have been in prison for 2 years and don't remember my alternative email or original password please help me out someone !??

1 response

Tabeer Posts 63 Registration date Thursday December 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2016 23
Dec 19, 2016 at 09:09 AM
To know more about the recovery of the Password, you must follow the simple steps discussed below.

Recovering a password in the Yahoo account is a simple thing and are free to change. There are only a few steps that you have to follow and with this, you can easily get the old password of your Yahoo account.

yahoo-feature

Steps to recover Yahoo Password
Steps #1: Go to the Sign in of Yahoo account- To recover the old yahoo password, you must first go to the official Yahoo account sign in section. And after that, you have to click on the Sign-in Helper (Need Help?) in the Yahoo account which will redirect you to the next section for password recovery.

Steps #2: Click I don’t remember password- Now once you have entered the next section, you have click on the option ” I don’t remember password”. There is also an option for you to choose even if you have forgotten the Email ID. (But here we are concerned only about the recovery of password, not the Email)

yahoo2

Step #3: Enter your Yahoo Email ID- Now the next step is to add your valid email ID, which will lead you to the next step of recovery. Here in this step, you have to provide the valid Yahoo Email ID which you have used during the signup process i.e creating the Yahoo Account. This step is necessary as because they should confirm that you are a Yahoo account user.

yahoo23

Step #4: Click on options for password Recovery- In this section, you are going to get 3 options- Mobile phone number recovery, Alternative Email Address and final one Secret Questions. Of all the 3 option, a single option answered correctly can help you to give your old password. But if you fail to answer, try simultaneously for the next option that one of it is, of course, going to help you for recovery.

Recovery Using Phone Number
Recovering password using the phone number is the first process provided by Yahoo for making a quick recovery. There are following steps by which you can easily grab the Old password and create a new one.

yahoo3

Go to the Sign-in Helper of your Yahoo account.
Provide your valid email address or your phone number that you have used while creating the Yahoo account.
In this section of recovery, you will see the last two numbers of your phone number. Now click Yes, text me a code button, Now Yahoo will send a verification code to your phone number.
On receiving the code enter the verification code in the field provided to show on the screen.
Now click on the Verify button, it might take few seconds to proceed.
Now you will get access into the password reset section Click Continue to proceed.