Sd card cannot be recognized by phone nor pc

Closed
Shanenbarbie Posts 1 Registration date Saturday December 24, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 24, 2016 - Dec 24, 2016 at 03:42 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Dec 27, 2016 at 03:06 AM
it's almost a week now since my sd card is not working. it doesn't say anything like sd card is damaged of sd card is unexpectedly removed. i also used a card reader for e to see if it will be recognized by my pc but it didin't read my sd card. how can I fix it? i have a lot of important files in my sd card huhu
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Dec 27, 2016 at 03:06 AM
Hi Shanenbarbie,

Please test the SD card on another PC and, if possible, using another adapter. Sometimes cables cause connectivity issues. I would also advise you to test the card when connected to a phone or a tablet. If you manage to gain access to the files, back them up immediately using an external drive or a cloud. Once you do so, format the SD card and try to access it again.
If you are not able to reach your data, download a data recovery tool and try again. I leave you some suggestions in the link below:
https://ccm.net/downloads/tools/file-management/

Hope this helps