Problem in php program execution

Closed
jsridhar Posts 3 Registration date Monday May 4, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 10, 2017 - Jan 10, 2017 at 05:09 AM
yg_be Posts 22707 Registration date Sunday June 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen April 19, 2024 - Jan 14, 2017 at 09:24 AM
Hello,

I am facing a peculiar problem. I have a program for listing out certain commercial order transactions. When I run it on my local host server, it runs fine and displays the output. But when I try to run it on my cloud test server, it does not run and merely refreshes the page without displaying the output.

The following are the system details:

Apache Server Config: LAMP Server

Localhost Server (my laptop)
post_max_size = 8MB
memory_limit = 128M

Test server (cloud)
post_max_size = 8MB
memory_limit = 128M
Both Test and Localhost servers have the same configuration
Our observation is that it works well when the data is light. But when there are more than 60 transaction tags in the Table to be submitted, the problem surfaces.
We are using tinymce editor to design the table and the tinymce editor data is posted to the server.

What could be the reason for this and how can this be resolved? Can anyone help and guide me, please?

Thank you.

J Sridhar
India
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 10, 2017 at 05:13 PM
It sounds like your timeout is too low. Extend it to 180 seconds and see what happens! Without more details, it is hard to troubleshoot!
yg_be Posts 22707 Registration date Sunday June 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen April 19, 2024 5
Jan 14, 2017 at 09:24 AM
It could be caused by a network issue : small messages being received, and large messages being dropped.
You can perhaps diagnose that by pinging with long frames.