Cannot access my hotmail account

Closed
Shani Vartan - 6 Feb 2017 à 03:55
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 6 Feb 2017 à 04:06
Hello,
I cannot access my Hotmail account. I changed the password but still it won't work. It is terrible as I have my bills etc coming through the account and I now have no idea what they are. Also if friends are trying to contact me I don't have access to reply. Could someone please let me (and obviously countless others) know what to do, as this is extremely important!! Thank you - if you reply to me through Hotmail though, how am I going to know you have replied if I cannot access the account? Please clarify.


Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
6 Feb 2017 à 04:06
After you have changed your password there are often a 30 day waiting period.