Reset password

Closed
yolandalotter - 7 Feb 2017 à 09:05
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 7 Feb 2017 à 16:44
Good day

I needed to put in my password as per message from Yahoo 01/02/2017.

I changed my phonenumber and dont have an alternative email address anymore.

How will I retrieve my password to log into my emails again

<removed by moderator>

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
7 Feb 2017 à 16:44
Hello

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry