Facebook account disabled

Closed
James Andrew Roberson - Updated by Ambucias on 8/02/17 at 04:26 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 8, 2017 at 04:29 AM
I don't know why my about was deactivated. And I have this as the only way to get in touch with most family. As well as pictures that cannot be replaced. If I did something wrong then please let me know what it was and please give me access back to my account and I'll fix it and delete what my need to be done and save what I need. I hope that this can be resolved and I get my account access back asap. If I'm not to be granted this then I'll be having my lawyers contacting you very soon. I hope to resolve this issue if not legal actions will be taken as needed. I've used Facebook for many years. It would be sad to have to do it. I know it may be a mistake and it may be someone messing around with me. Please resolve this issue please. Thank you so very much and please let me know when you get my account access back to my account. Thank you so much.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Feb 8, 2017 at 04:29 AM
Hello

We are looking forward to meet with your lawyers. You will end up looking stupid as we are CCM not Facebook.

Good luck