Forgot password & phone number not exist anymore

Closed
Eden - Feb 16, 2017 at 01:21 PM
 Eden - Feb 18, 2017 at 07:01 AM
hi there! I forgot my password & can't able to recover it as the phone number I used there before has no longer exists, could you please help me to recover my password.. thanks very much in advance.

6 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Feb 17, 2017 at 05:34 AM
Hi !thanks but still can't get through to it I followed the instruction noted but still Coming back to ask my phone number, no option to answer the secret questions but straight to phone number...only if can go straight to answer secret question.. anyway,thanks for your time... more power..
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Feb 17, 2017 at 04:13 PM
If you've tried using the Sign-in Helper and weren't able to get access to your account, other recovery options may not be available. We know it can be frustrating to see the fail page, but in these rare cases, we recommend creating a new Yahoo account.
I'd tried everything you said on the link but still can't get through to it thanks for your time ... God bless & more power!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Feb 16, 2017 at 04:58 PM
Hello
To help you, we must know if (yes or no):

When you created the account did you register an alternate email address or phone number to which you have access?

or

When you created the account, did you register a secret question which you remember?
P.S. We are CCM. We have no business or connections with Yahoo
Hi there! Thanks for the reply, unfortunately the phone number that was registered to my yahoo mail was no longer my phone number as I change my number & regarding to the private question I might answer it if I will get the quetions ... thanks in advance
Hi there! Thanks for the reply, unfotunately the phone number that was registered to my yahoo mail was no longer my phone number as I change my number & regarding to the private question I might answer it if I will get the quetions ... thanks in advance