Locked out of acct

Closed
Michelle Chenette - Mar 1, 2017 at 08:55 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 1, 2017 at 04:50 PM
Hello,
I have been locked out of my yahoo account. It had requested that I re-enter my password. Because I always stay logged in, I have forgotten it. I tried to reset it, which appeared to have been successful, but it is still telling me the password is invalid. I don't have acces to the alternate email nor phone number anymore. When I put in current phone number and enter the access code, only my sons account comes up...not mine. How can I gain access again, it's been over a week since I've been able to check my mail.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Mar 1, 2017 at 04:50 PM
Hello
We are CCM, we have no business connections with Yahoo

Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry