The Bluetooth on my Laptop isn't working please help!

Closed
james_irish Posts 1 Registration date Sunday March 26, 2017 Status Member Last seen March 26, 2017 - Updated on Mar 26, 2017 at 12:48 PM
Promomilia Posts 68 Registration date Monday February 6, 2017 Status Contributor Last seen May 19, 2017 - Mar 27, 2017 at 07:48 AM
Hi,

I've had my laptop for like 3-4 years and up until now i still can't use my bluetooth which is very annoying. The Driver is updated and it search devices very well. When you pair with the device it does connects BUT it only lasts for like 2 seconds and then it disconnects so i can't send files or use my bluetooth speaker. PLEASE help me! My laptop is Lenovo IdeaPad S210 It's model name is 20256.

Thankyou in advance for those who'll help me! I'll apprecite it sooo much!!
Related:

1 response

Promomilia Posts 68 Registration date Monday February 6, 2017 Status Contributor Last seen May 19, 2017 12
Mar 27, 2017 at 07:48 AM
Here are some solutions to bluetooth not working on Laptop :

1. Make sure that both your computer and the device are turned on and their Bluetooth antennas are enabled.
2. Turn the Bluetooth off and then turn on, or restart your computer, and reestablish your connection to the device.
3. If the problem persists, reinstall the Bluetooth software and reestablish your connection to the device.
4. Double-click the My Bluetooth Places .
5. Go to Bluetooth Tasks and click View Devices in Range.
6. Make sure that the device to which you want to connect is enabled for the Bluetooth connection.
7. Make sure that no other Bluetooth-enabled device is searching for the device to which you want to connect. Simultaneous searching is not allowed in the Bluetooth connection.
8. After making sure of the above, turn the Bluetooth power off and then on again with Fn+F5 Wireless Radio Control, or restart your computer. Then search for the device again.