Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
Hello,
my name is sully T. Ackondjo Ndyon..
. i have enjoyed using Facebook for more than 5 years which has helped me a lot being in touch with my parents who live very far and whom i haven t seen in more than 10 years. but at my biggest surprise , my account is blocked for more than a month now, i don t understand why. i was asked to submit a document , which by mistake i uploaded the wrong one, but now i have submitted the right one and when ever i try to open my account , it tells me:'' we will look at the document submitted and get back to you if we need more help...'' it been more than 2 month, and facebook is the only way i communicate with my folks. please allow me to have access to my account because i have so many pictures of my kids when they were young and of my late father in my account..and i never saved them no where. if it possible, give me even a month into my account for me to save all the pictures that mean so much to me and you can close the account after.
if in any way i have violated your policy term, please forgive me. may the LORD bless you all and gives your whole team strength and knowledge because Facebook has helped a lot of people..thank you so much for everything and most for the time taken to read my request.
my two accounts are :
***@***,
***@***
please reply me at my emails above..
thank you...one of your millions fans all over the world...
sully T. Ackondjo-Ndyon

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
What kind of help would you like.

You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Facebook.