Account locked.

Closed
sully - Mar 27, 2017 at 03:31 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 27, 2017 at 04:05 PM
Hello,
my name is sully T. Ackondjo Ndyon..
. i have enjoyed using Facebook for more than 5 years which has helped me a lot being in touch with my parents who live very far and whom i haven t seen in more than 10 years. but at my biggest surprise , my account is blocked for more than a month now, i don t understand why. i was asked to submit a document , which by mistake i uploaded the wrong one, but now i have submitted the right one and when ever i try to open my account , it tells me:'' we will look at the document submitted and get back to you if we need more help...'' it been more than 2 month, and facebook is the only way i communicate with my folks. please allow me to have access to my account because i have so many pictures of my kids when they were young and of my late father in my account..and i never saved them no where. if it possible, give me even a month into my account for me to save all the pictures that mean so much to me and you can close the account after.
if in any way i have violated your policy term, please forgive me. may the LORD bless you all and gives your whole team strength and knowledge because Facebook has helped a lot of people..thank you so much for everything and most for the time taken to read my request.
my two accounts are :
***@***,
***@***
please reply me at my emails above..
thank you...one of your millions fans all over the world...
sully T. Ackondjo-Ndyon

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Mar 27, 2017 at 04:05 PM
What kind of help would you like.

You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Facebook.