Password forget

Closed
goldy thakur - May 6, 2017 at 05:04 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 6, 2017 at 05:08 AM
Hello,

Really need help for this issue. I can't access my email right now and there is someone sending me an important email, the problem is due to long time not opening my yahoomail, I suddenly forgot what is my password and i dont have a recovery email on it but i had in my mobile phone which is also lost.

Is there any other way to access my yahoo account or bypass through personal information? Please help, I will be waiting for any response from someone who can help me on this issue.

thank you very much and god bless.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
May 6, 2017 at 05:08 AM
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Sorry

You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Yahoo