- Secondary screen is not working now
- How to connect broken laptop screen to external secondary monitor ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Lg dual screen tv - How-To - Hardware
- Facebook white screen ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Acer laptop blue light on but screen is black - Forum - Laptop
- Black screen after windows logo - How-To - Monitor
This is a common mistake when reinstalling Windows. The install process can not be set to use the external monitor until Windows is installed and you can't install Windows if you can't read the internal monitor. About the only way to fix the problem is to install Windows on your hard drive using a similar (best if identical) computer and then transferring the hard disk back to the first computer.