- Monitor screen goes black
- My desktop computer turns on but the monitor screen stays black - Guide
- Lenovo monitor screen goes black randomly - Guide
- How to exit power saving mode on Windows? - Guide
- My laptop computer turns on but the monitor screen stays black ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Acer monitor blue light on but screen is black - Forum - Laptop
Your monitor may not be able to display the resolutions. Take out the video card, and set the resolution on the native display port to the lowest setting. Now turn off the machine, and install the card again. You should be able to adjust it until it works!