Macro to Find, Copy and Insert

Closed
Reimertoad Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday May 17, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 20, 2017 - Updated on May 17, 2017 at 11:38 AM
Reimertoad Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday May 17, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 20, 2017 - May 20, 2017 at 10:25 PM
Greetings,

Despite being completely new to macros, I'm attempting to create one that will search a range of values, and insert a row directly underneath any of the values found - via an input box.

In column F, I have a list of employees' 'Start Times'. I want to create an input box that prompts me to enter a specific start time (there are 37), and once it finds an exact match of that particular value it will A) copy the row in which it was found, B) insert the entire row directly underneath (including the formulas), and C) shade the new row in yellow that was just inserted with the copied data - and continue to search that column and repeat the above fro every time it finds that same value in that entire column.

I've had very limited success and any help/advice/solutions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

1 response

Reimertoad Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday May 17, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 20, 2017
May 20, 2017 at 10:25 PM
Still stuck! Anyone able to shed any light or offer assistance?