Can't login because of Business Manager

Closed
Becca Hiller - May 23, 2017 at 01:46 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 23, 2017 at 04:16 AM
Hello,
I am in login hell. When I try to login to my personal account it says I need to switch to Business Manager because of two pages I started (that I don't Boost Posts for). I tried the disable ads function but tells me I need to login to do that . . . which I can't do because it says I habe ro switch. So.. what the heck....I try to do that except....it then tells me to use my personal login from then on out to access my personal account and it then lists the email I can't use....BUT...that is my personal login. I have tried reporting but it says to login to report...what the heck...I even had a friend let me into her account and reported it that way...multiple times. No response. Please any advice is appreciated.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
May 23, 2017 at 04:16 AM
We can’t help you. You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Facebook.