Can't access Yahoo mail app on phone.

Closed
MikaylaBrown - Updated on Jun 1, 2017 at 05:32 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 1, 2017 at 05:00 AM
Okay, so I have been having this issue on my phone where my email app keeps sending me a notification saying it can't log in. So I click on it to log in and it keeps saying my username or password is wrong. And I know they aren't because I changed it not long ago, and I also changed it today as well because of this issue, and it keeps saying it's wrong and I know for a FACT it isn't. I have my phone verified on yahoo account on the computer and everything, I don't know what to do and it's making me very frustrated because I get a notification every ten minutes saying I need to log in. Any ideas?
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jun 1, 2017 at 05:00 AM
There is nothing you can do if you created the account on the mobile device you no longer have access to.

Always create accounts on a PC or Laptop (landline IP), and then attach a mobile number to it. That way, you can have multiple ways to recover the account!

We can’t help you .You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Yahoo