-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
-
Hello,
I have somehow been locked out of my yahoo mail. I have done everything that the help page says. I even called my ISP since yahoo says my account is linked. They got into my computer today and showed me that was a lie. I can access my husbands yahoo, and the rest of the family, except mine. It keeps sending me to change my internet service providers page to change that password. below is a copy of the page I get. and everything that is says.

Verizon Yahoo
Related:

5 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
Hello

I don't see any page below. Do you?
Verizon Yahoo
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
Verizon Yahoo

That's all it says?
I Have tried to copy what the page says and it shows up but not for you to see ... so I brings me to a page that says.
Dear Dana
Your account safety is our top priority. We have detected some unusaual activity on your account and as a result we've temporarily locked it for your protection. You may unlock your account immediately by changing your password. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, but you your account safety and privacy is very important to us. Sincerely, Your customer care team
with a box below that reads:
Unlock and change password. (Which leads to my Verizon) and the top corner reads"
Removed by moderator
account info
Your account data may be out of sync Refresh the page to see your account.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
10,889 > tweetylove
Families Yahoo ? What is that ? I thought that we were talking about your personal account!

Did you create your account using a mobile phone?

You can access your husband's account (you are very trustworthy), log out, delete all of your temporary files and cookies and try again the solution I gave you.
Yes I am talking about my yahoo account. But my husband and children can all log into there yahoo. I have tried everything and it still comes back to the same screen. So still can not get into my yahoo mail. No I did not create this account on mobile. Actually if I remember correctly I have had this email for over 13 years.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
10,889 > TwEeTylove
Please refer to this answer I gave you above:

https://ccm.net/forum/affich-984951-locked-out-of-yahoo-account#5
Sadly it all beings me back to the same. And is bull crap. I need this account for many things, guess I will have to take my stuff else were and somehow maybe one day Yahoo will get there shit straight.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
10,889 > TwEeTylove
You are most welcome
Registration date
Friday June 2, 2017
Status
Last seen
June 3, 2017
Its very unusual for a yahoo account to be locked down since its a personal account. But I just have a question, is this yahoomail account of yours linked to any of your online banking site or let's say Paypal because if its a yes then maybe yahoo had sensed some suspicious acts or emails coming from your account or hoping that its you who made some changes on it. Otherwise, someone may get access on your account, hopefully not. Just my opinion though.
No my account is not linked to any other account. But without it I can not get into stuff I need to ... Some one needs to fix this. All your solutions just keep bringing back to what I put above...
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.
This response is funny. as I do have a back up email in case something happens as well as a phone number. NEITHER WORK. Again keeps looping me back to sign in screen and to the change password screen, which also loops me back to sign in scree, saying account out of sync.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
10,889 > TwEeTylove
Your account data may be out of sync Refresh the page to see your account.

Don't you think that I have tried everything humanly possible. When you can give me a solution that works I will greatly Appreciate it Thanks
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
10,889 > TwEeTyLoVe2027
Ask someone to send you an email, wait 30 minutes, tell us if it bounces back.