- Power cable problem
- Cpu power cable name - Guide
- Laptop shuts down when power cable removed ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Hard disk power cable ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Thinkpad T400 not booting up if the power cable is not in ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Laptop shuts down whenever I unplug the charger - Forum - Windows 10
When you say twist, do you mean the connector in the port, or do you mean twist the cavle like in the middle? If it is connecotr in port, you may try a new cable, but keep the receipt to take it back if it does the same thing. If you are twisting the cable in general, then yes it sounds like the cable has failed. once again, jist save the receipt in case you end up with the same result. Use a chain stire to purchase, like bestbuy, so that you will not get a restocking fee if you take it back. some pc stores will allow you to bring it back at a restocking charge added in!