- Power cable problem
- Hdd power cable ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Pc power cable types - How-To - Hardware
- Thinkpad T400 not booting up if the power cable is not in ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Laptop switches off when power cable removed ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- No vga cable the display will go into power save mode in 5 minutes ✓ - Forum - Hardware
When you say twist, do you mean the connector in the port, or do you mean twist the cavle like in the middle? If it is connecotr in port, you may try a new cable, but keep the receipt to take it back if it does the same thing. If you are twisting the cable in general, then yes it sounds like the cable has failed. once again, jist save the receipt in case you end up with the same result. Use a chain stire to purchase, like bestbuy, so that you will not get a restocking fee if you take it back. some pc stores will allow you to bring it back at a restocking charge added in!