- Excel external data connections
- Transfer data from one excel worksheet to another automatically - Guide
- Excel date format dd.mm.yyyy - Guide
- Tmobile data check - Guide
- Number to words in excel - Guide
- Excel free download - Download - Spreadsheets
Figured this out. It was either a glitch or something in excel that wouldn't let me insert columns between other columns in a table. I had to delete the two columns that didn't work and add new columns at the end of the table. Then cut and insert those new columns where I needed them to be. Redo the tables and what not and reconnect the two workbooks. A bit confusing, but it works now.