Facebook account hacked

Closed
jjwfrance Posts 3 Registration date Thursday July 20, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 21, 2017 - Jul 20, 2017 at 11:54 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 24, 2017 at 04:45 PM
My husband has had his FB account hacked. We have followed all the suggestions available on FB help. Nothing works. We have changed his password - but it still opens his account with someone else's picture, profile and thousands of friends.
Totally flummoxed and frustrated.
Can anyone out there help us fix this please???

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 20, 2017 at 04:34 PM
Have you contacted FB directly? You have posted on CCM.NET, and we have nothing to do with enabling your account!
jjwfrance Posts 3 Registration date Thursday July 20, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 21, 2017
Jul 21, 2017 at 12:32 AM
Hi. I'm not sure what you mean by, "have you contacted FB directly". You can't! There is no way you can contact them directly.. you can only go to the Help pages, and we did this, of course.... quite a few times. And the only advice was to change our password. Which we did. And which didn't change anything - we still get the hacked page.
And of course I understand that cam.net cannot enable our account - I'm just casting my net out there to see if I can find anyone who might know what we can do, who has maybe had the same problem, or who is one of those Internet gurus!!
It is just so frustrating not to be able to contact FB. You just go round in endless circles.
We can't deactivate the account. We can't open a new account, because you can't have two accounts in the same name... etc etc...
Sorry to go on!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jul 21, 2017 at 05:03 AM
Try this

Click on the below link. You can find all the information to help you recover your hacked Facebook account:
https://www.facebook.com/hacked
jjwfrance Posts 3 Registration date Thursday July 20, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 21, 2017
Jul 21, 2017 at 07:44 AM
Thank you for your reply Ambucias. I do appreciate your taking the time.
However, this is the exact route we have been down before, and it just doesn't solve the problem. We change the password, and go to the account - and there is this other man and all his friends on our account. It's quite ludicrous. And disgraceful that one can't talk to Facebook direct.

I won't take up any more of your time. And thanks for trying.
Blocked Profile
Jul 24, 2017 at 04:45 PM
Tell your friends how friendly FB is, and be sure to LIKE them!