Gmail account hacked

Closed
BrealBwise1 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday July 23, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 23, 2017 - Updated on Jul 23, 2017 at 06:22 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 23, 2017 at 06:24 AM
Ok without going into my last year.. I have 2 important e mails that I no longer axcess.The ***@gmail.com has alias e mails attached

• @gmail.com

Now I only see the top part when Im sending
an e-mail and when I tap on ***@gmail.com
It drops down and Ray_8 appears.Now my phone number associated with thaT account is still active so when I go to googke/account/recovery it allows me to use my phone and I get a security code.The recovery email associated with it works fine but I never ever ovet 199 ttimes get the code. ?????.
So I exhast the try amother question & it says when did I open this account then gII've breif description of what happened Google keeps saying we can't verify it's yoiu this is getting me mad.
I'm not a computer guy but I'm grown up fast. Here is part of what's going on. The Ray_8 is goIng
to another hackers set up mail first and then ? Chooses the ones he wants to hold of pass through.. Any thought's I wish I could attach photos to illustrate. I had received an email from Wells Fargo showing Bri_8 as the name on on the email I freaked called wells & they said iir lextthem az ***@Gmail .
Any thoughts ,

And how did they do if

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jul 23, 2017 at 06:24 AM
Your account has been hacked.

See this link:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6294825?hl=en

Good luck