I have Dell inspiron 5558 Windows 10. Recently When I turn on my laptop it just get hanged in between the starting screens and when it takes lot of time to reach the login screen. Then when I login the cursor is always in loading state and I can't click on any of the icon or start menu. The desktop doesn't work and the cursor moves with that loading state for hours.
What should I do??
And also how to boot in Safe mode in this situation?
Dell inspiron hangs in between the starting screens
If Windows 10 fails to boot normally three times over, the fourth time it enters by default in an Automatic Repair mode. Using this mode, you can boot into Safe Mode.
1. To trigger the Automatic Repair mode, you must interrupt the normal boot process three consecutive times: use the reset or the power button on your Windows 10 PC to stop it during boot, before it finishes loading Windows 10. If you use the power button, you might have to keep it pressed for at least 4 seconds to force the power off. When your Windows 10 PC enters the Automatic Repair mode, the first thing you see is a screen that tells you that the operating system is “Preparing Automatic Repair.”
2. Wait for Windows 10 to try to make an automatic diagnosis of your PC.
3. Then, on the “Automatic Repair” screen, press the “Advanced options” button.
4. On the next screen, choose Troubleshoot.
5. From there on, follow the path “Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> Startup Settings -> Restart.” Then, press the 4 or the F4 key on your keyboard boot into minimal Safe Mode, press 5 or F5 to boot into “Safe Mode with Networking,” or press 6 or F6 to go into “Safe Mode with Command Prompt.”
Let me know if you can boot in safe mode with networking.