It is advised that you hard reset your Dell PC first if it won't turn on or boot into the operating system. Hard resets frequently resolve a variety of issues while also disabling any lingering power that could be the root of the issue.
Based on the symptoms of your Dell PC, take the relevant steps below if your computer still won't turn on or boot into the operating system.
Hard reset the device.
- Turn off your Dell computer.
- Remove the battery and disconnect the power wire or AC adapter (for Dell laptop PCs).
- Unplug any and all extraneous hardware, including USB drives, printer wires, and media cards (SD/xD).
- To drain the remaining power, press and hold the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Join the battery with the AC adapter or power wire (for Dell laptop PCs).
I hope this helps.