The discussions

Download drivers

Hello, i lost my creative audio drivers cd. how to download the creative 5.1 audio drivers

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Drivers download

Hello, I have compaq evo d510 model of the computer. When I install the window XP Professional, after installation of the window then I install all d...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
iveal

After downloading, item disappears

Hello, I am having a similar problem -- I download something from the internet, the prompts all come up, time elapses showing the item is being downl...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
kandambil

Download electronics engg ebook

Closed

Hello, I would like to download all Electronics Engg ebook. Like electronics and communication by George Kennedy etc.. Please send me a link T...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
sp

Im nt able to download songs on my phone

Solved

Hello, im Michelle im not able to download anything from internet through my phone ive already installed the usb data cable on my computer bt still...

7 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
nknk

Download manager

Hello, Is there any download manager that can resume download if the host not support resume? Because of my slow internet conecction, i can't dow...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

How to download sigmatel 6200 ps suite

Hello, hi, how to download sigmatel 6200 pc suite

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

I download and install new version of windows

Hello, i download a new version of windows live messenger and then install it and it take too much time and when downloading and after that installa...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

What should be my email in order to download?

Hello, i want to know what should be my email in order ti download music from the ares?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

I cant download nothing on my computer

Hello, i cant download nothing on my computer when i do it tell me i might have somethng block

dancedhall

How to download eset-nod32-antivirus-v4

Hello, i want to know how to download eset-nod32-antivirus-v4.i've been trying i can't please help.

iveal

How can i download msn

Hello, How do i download msn live messenger on a mobile (sony ericsson)? Please tell me Emm x

dancedhall

Req to download arabic prog to my laptop

Solved

Hello, pls i want add using arabic languge to my laptop .already my keyboard has litters with arabic and it is nec versa. can i download the programe...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Vb downloader

Hello, i want to download VB6.0 plz tell me the free software download website

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Help me open downloaded files

Hello, i don't know why but i cant seem to be able to open any thing that i downloaded, not even pictures. and when i go to start search to search f...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
iveal

How to download pictures from your psp to

Hello, how can you download pictures from your psp to myspace

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Itunes download problem

Hello, I used to have itunes running on my computer, a Dell inspiron, running vista. suddenly it all stopped working so I uninstalled everything from...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Problems downloading msg with pc suite

Hello, I've downloaded the files off this forum and installed it... I have the driver set up... and working... but when i open the application PC...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
fobvious5

Downloading from ipod to pc

Hello, how do I get video and music on to my pc frm my Ipod?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
fobvious5

Downloading multiple pics from phone to sd

Hello, I want to download multiple photos from my card to my new sd card. I am barely able to download one at a time, but this is going to take forev...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Downloads\win32 problem

Hello,the problem i have at the moment is i have vista home basic i have usally been able to open downloads but now i am getting c:\users\stan(thats...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
dybbody

I need free download audio drivers for hcl vt

Hello, Pls help me out to reach the free download the audio drivers for hcl vt6363a Thanks in Advance......

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Help me download ringtones to my phone

Hello, this is dallas i have a usb cord and i have it hooked up to my computer and my phone but nuttin is happening how do i transfer mp3 songs to my...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Bittorrent

Hello, Hello I am a beginner in p2p I usually downloaded with bittorrent, but I have a serious problem my download is: 1 kb / s I understand nothing ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
amit1424

Game and dictionary downloading

Hello, hi i have PEPHONE a1 model. i want to down load dictionary ano some games but i could now pls tell me how can i do it.

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
iveal

Msn download error

Hello, msn will not let me sign in until i have downloaded the newer version and when i say ok it downloads the comes up with an error message saying...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
lee

Cant download the latest version of msn

Hello, i cant download the latest version of msn to my pc i got a new windows since then i cant sign in my msn i am using sp2 2002 xp

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Trouble shooting while downloading real playe

Hello, when i am trying to download the real player a msg will appear that the process of downloading can not be completed because the computer is n...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Cant download itunes

Hello, I just got a new Hp G60 laptop and im trying to download itunes to it but every time it asks me to run the program the Error screen comes up s...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
sensei.moore

Download and install

Hello, i use dorado d800 and i cant even download nor install games or applications.how! can u help?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
onea97

Downloads to cd

Hello, can someone help me I have downloaded music on limewire, but cannot find wheere i can transfer to my cd

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
realiser

Help downloading flash player to my phone?

Hey, im sara. umm, i cant figure out how to download flash player onto my samsung propel from at@t. any help? thanks. :D

closeup22

Want ot download

Hello, I would like to intall driver for bluetooth for my Dell notebook model no. inspiron 1525 having Window XP.

realiser

Download adobe flash 10 for 6600

Hello, how to download adobe flash 10 for nokia 6600

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Download settings

Hello, I can't download any thing from internet to my PC, when I hold down to the link to download the file, nothing will apeer, no error masseges, n...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
dybbody

I have deleted msn 2009 and i cant download i

Hello, i have a problem... i have delered msn 2009 and i cant download it again...!!! said so i have a msn 2009 but i have deleted it all :(:( i...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
khaled

Mother board cd download

Hello, i need compaq presario motherboard cd... . can anyone help...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Download of motherboard

Hello, sir i m having a hcl infinite model desktop which has intel celeron(R) 1.79 or 1.70 GHz

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Download software real one

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Download of mother

Hello, I m lost my software and I want to install SM Bus Controller and Video Controller (VGA Compatible) My Board is Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 3....

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
afsgun

How to download drivers for model dv5-1104tu

Hello, i am prabhu how to download drivers for hp pavilion DV5-1104TU model for windows XP pls reply me r calll me this no 09790143143

4 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
angelaa1

Need on line download

Hello, I need an online download for HP deskjet D1520 thank you I have windows vista I would like an online answer and also one in my e mail thanks ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Problem in download

Hello, Dear Sir, my name is sagar i am using china mobile eiroga E71 i want to download games application & themes on it how to download. p...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
flcconflict

Free driver download for micro

Hello, need driver download for micro innovation IC150C webcam thanks in advance

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Sound driver download link

Hello,i need help locating the proper sound driver download for my desktop ibm lenovo mt-m 8985-b74..........i lost sound after reformatting due to vi...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
sadgurl

Can't download pictures on yahoo

Hello, I cannot download pictures I receive.

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
Sutton

Give the site for downloading nfs most wanted

Hello, please from which site i can download complete nfs most wanted game please give me the link

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
nomadcrys

Download flash player problem

Hello, problem is when i try to download flash player .on the top it says that An add-on for this website failed to run. check the security setting...

pcsces

Songs to be downloaded

Hello, I do not have data cable pl tell me how to download songs from internet to my mobile.

pcsces

Can't download photos from digital camera

Hello, My son took the folder where you download your photos from a digital camera into your computer. I do not know how to find this or to set up ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
dancedhall
Results 1751 - 1800 out of a total of 2,049