The discussions

Driver download

Hello, i am having hcl pride p.c (sl.no 8074a1052197) so please i need my driver c.d so please send it thank ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
BINYAM YADETA

Cant download game i bought at store

Hello, Does anyone know why I can't download a game from my disk drive? it makes the noise like its running than nothing happens, I tried going into ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
Anonymous User

Resetting download options

Hello, Could someone remind me how to reset my computer so that when I click on a download button, my download screen asks me where to put the file p...

8 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
Rufus

Problem downloading sofware for a new printer

Hello, I have compaq computer I just got a new hp printer and I am not able to download software as it is not reading software. If someone knows wha...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
akeila_wolf

Comp is messed up & cant download to fix it

So the other day I was deleting files very recklessly to free Disk Space. Seems like I deleted some important stuff. deleted EXPLORER.EXE~ so my T...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
Anonymous User

Yo i need sound driver to download

Hello, http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f63/jam3s_album/yes.jpg http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f63/jam3s_album/yess.jpg xpcman or anyone plz an...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Download sound driver cd

Hello, i have to download Creative Sound Blaster 5.1 Driver cd. As i had lost dat cd...So please provide me the download as [b]EARLY AS POSSIBLE. th...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
zaidi

Trouble with downloading

Hello , man i have trouble downloading the new msn everytime i do it its says error help ? .. And yeah i wana show my pictures ?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
satvinder

Regarding download problem

Hello, i am nitu.i got problem that i am unable to open or download the files which come through email.earliar it work but dont no what happen now.pl...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
whineup

Lost download fiule its dissapeared

Hello, all i just was downloading a file 1.90gb and it location was set to save to desktop it got to 99% then i heard the "ting" sound that it had be...

provock

Download

hello i am unable to download i tunes to my computer and it say i have to delte some of my files on the computer.i tried to download limewire but it d...

minipc

Can't open downloads

Hello, OK, so for the last few weeks everything I've downloaded shows up in the download file, but when I click on it nothing happens. I right cli...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
dana

Unable to download yahoo massenger

Hello, hai i am unable to download yahoo massenger. when i start downloading an error out comes and it doesn't complete so how to download ple...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
aslam

Itunes would not download

Hello, i am unable to download itunes on my computer. and before you ask i do not have cd, it did not come with one. because it is an ipod shuffle

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
propcs

Itunes download

does anyone know how i can download itunes on my computer, because i go onto the apple website and click on download itunes but it then goes on to thi...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
alphabeta1

Problems downloading itunes

Hello, I have windows XP on my computer and I am trying to dowload ITunes. I have saved the download files to my hard drive and tried to run them. ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
Gary F

My computer wont play downloaded demo

Hello, i tried to play a downloaded demo of call of duty 2, however an error appears when I attempt to run the Call of Duty(R) 2 Demo? it states ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
billy

Unable to download qicktime

Hello, I am unable to download Quicktime for Windows XP. I keep getting this alert; could not open key; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
advicei your will be posted in the forum, chose anenymous pseude

Problem downloading itunes

Hello,when i am trying to run the itunes file it keeps coming up with the message the feature you are trying to use is a network resource.what can i ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
samtozor

Proper software download

Hello, i have a nokia 3120 classic mobile. I have also gprs connection. But i could't view any vdo & mp3 on my mobile. In some time need flash player....

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2008 by
duts63

Unable to download itunes

i have window xp and i cant seem to download itunes,when i try to download it says error,could you please suggest yhanks.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
Amatuer

Downloading vlc

Solved

Hello, Have tried again and again to download VLC but my computer will not let it happen even when I turn of the security protection. How else c...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2008 by
Sacabouffe

Computer restart when downloading

Hello, anyone know that why my computer keep on restart whenever I start downloading things? im using few torrent clients and the result is stil th...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2008 by
Guest 001

I can't delete 2 download error pages!

Hello, I just got a new PC with Windows Vista, and set about getting a few dowloads, specifically Google Earth. The programme downloaded OK, but an e...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Problem in downloading tunes

Hello, can any one pls help me i dont know how to download music in my apple nano ipod 8 gb from the tunes that i have in my usb drive or my cd can a...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Where can i download erecovery in my acer one

Hello, where can I download erecovery in my acer aspire one black windows XP in the internet....thanks

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Leptop drivers download

Hello, how to download leptop drivers please help me, (form internet)

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Looking for a website where i can download pb

Hello, I am looking for a website where I can download the final season of Prison Break. I've got already an address but I am getting more spyware ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
digimax

Although downloaded flash player still nothin

Hey there, I cannot get on website such as youtube to play clips constantly telling me that I must have flayer on my computer. I went to download i...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2008 by
air4life

Media download before driver download????

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion dv2940se i recently had to upgrade windows--but since i was going from a 64-bit version to a 32-bit version, i had ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Downloading adobe.

Hello, Well. I've been on youtube for a while now. I haven't been able to watch videos.It tells me to download Adobe Flasherplayer(The latest one). S...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
Brooke.

Cannot download msn beta

Hello, I am having problem in downloading the new MSN Beta. Keep on receiving system error message code Ox8OOOffff (description : catastrophic failur...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Help of download

Hello, please help me to download driver of sound hp compaq dx2200 mt. operating system of windows xp

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281

Cannot download the software

Hello, i have a usb webcam Vgeartalkcam1.1 but i lost the software CD.... could you help me please couse i dont know where to find the compatible s...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2008 by
dodtyr

Cannot download sp3

Hi, My computer doesn't want to download the latest of windows xp which is service pack 3. I tried to download it through Microsoft but it didn&...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2008 by
homerclones

Unable to download the drivers for dv2701tx

Hello, i have bought a hp pavillion dv 2701tx laptop which comes preloaded with vista, but because of its very slow performance i have decided to cha...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
X

Wont download

Hello, ive been haivng this problem with downloading msn onto my laptop. every time i try to download it, it pops up with something ive never seen w...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2008 by
Alex

Downloading games

Hello, i am having problems downloading games from Big Fish, etc. a box will come up and says scanning for viruses and then just stop. when i c...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2008 by
tami3822

Can't download from the internet

Hello,each time I go online and try to download anything from the internet my PC shuts down and then re-starts. What can I do? I've scan for viruses a...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
brakers

Download

Closed

Hello, how can i get a full version of pc security

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

Cant download it won't let me open only to di

Hello, i am trying to upgrade firefox 3 but everytime i download it won't let me open i can only open with disk plus i keep getting reference memor...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
initials 76

Can't open ant downloads

Hello, after downloading any update i cannot open them.tried to do this in internet explorer n mozilla and it won't work. ran virus scan(avast) and ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
DV6500

Download

Hello, my computer turned off while i was making a download how do i get back the download

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2008 by
Nessa

Optimizing my downloads

Hello, i would like to know how to optimize bit comet normally the idle connection is aabout 200kpbs and i have only 50kpbs as connection and any ide...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
bluenite7

Compaq presario v5000 usb driver download

Solved

Hello guys, I would like to have d website where I can download d usb driver for my compaq presario v5000Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
aquarelle

It would be nice to download bluetoth easier

i have been sick looking to download bluetooth software dell inspiron 6400

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2008 by
anithNair15

Download

i need to download complete java software

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2008 by
RAM

Download manager

Hello, i got flash get on my computer and i dont know how to use it , anyone feel like helping me plz!!

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2008 by
aquarelle
Results 2001 - 2048 out of a total of 2,048