Drivers Forum - solved topics

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1 - 9 of about 9
  • Solved
  • Dell desktop OPTIPLEX GX620 audio driver Solved/Closed

Hello, Help me pls I can't find my audio drivers for dell optiplex GX620 I am using windows 7 32bit System Configuration: Android / Chrome 65.0...

Ceemaru | Latest reply: ffgggg Dec 14, 2021
    2 replies
  • How to install CD Driver? Solved/Closed

Hello, incomplete component plugging pc case to. how to i can plugging cd driver the pc's case to?

scarcity | Latest reply: scarcity Dec 17, 2019
    3 replies
  • I can't open my drive Solved/Closed

I've used my usb once, and I tried to plug it in my desktop, it won't show up. I already installed my drive to this laptop but now idk why this is hap...

arianna | Latest reply: nathanwirth Nov 27, 2019
    2 replies
  • Flash drive is write protected Solved/Closed

Hi, I have tried, but no method is working. The 3 method is not working 1...typing diskmgm.msc...I doesn't give me the option to delete the parti...

AllanMonty | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Jan 14, 2019
    1 reply
  • Kodak i1220 Scanner - WIN 10 DRIVERS? Solved/Closed

I can't find Windows 10 drivers for this duplex scanner with flatbed attachment. I'm keeping it hooked up to an XP computer (and would prefer not to....

Jeffaroos | Latest reply: koreyis Aug 16, 2018
    8 replies
  • HP Scanjet 8300, HP Deskjet 970Cxi drivers needed. Solved/Closed

Please, can anyone help me to find the following: For Windows 2000 Professional operating system: HP Deskjet 970Cxi, HP Scanjet 8300, complete, lat...

KeithStracchino | Latest reply: ac3mark Jul 17, 2018
    3 replies
  • How to install drivers on windows 10 Solved/Closed

Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results. Expand one of the categories to find the name of your dev...

Richardonline | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 1, 2017
    1 reply
  • DVD recognised, but not files so wont play Solved/Closed

Hi, I have an annoying issue with my Dell laptop. For some reason the DVD drive will accept that a DVD has been put in but will not play it. If I g...

GT1 | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 14, 2017
    3 replies