The discussions

How to recover email deleted 15days back from spam

Hello, Had some important emails in spam folder, some how which were deleted 15days back. Is there a way to recover my email ? gmail support respond...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I need help logging in to my Gmail account. I can't remember my password Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

xpcman

I lost my gmail account password and recovery phone number

Hello, I am preeti, I have lost my gmail account of ***@*** and also my recovery phone number pls help me to recover my gmail password

xpcman

Recover my gmail account

Hello, I have forgotten my Gmail password and also lost the my phone number. How can I get login my Gmail ? Please helpme. Configuration: iPhone /...

xpcman

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0I lost my recovery phone number and forgot my gmail password. so pls tell me the proce...

xpcman

Forgot gmail account and password on my phone i had to factory r

Closed

Hello, I need my phone completely wiped of everything please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 31.0.1650.59

Ambucias

Forgot my password and lost my recovery mobile

Hello I forgot my password and lost my recovery mobile number what can I do to recover my Gmail account Isaac

Ambucias

Forget password and security questions

Solved

Hello, I forgot my gmail password and securities answer and I want to change my password but I cant do that so plz give me information how to cha...

Ambucias

Forget my gmail password, verification codes also deleted

Hello. pls help me I restored my phone and I forget my gmail password, Verification codes also deleted. Pls help how to recover my account asap ty ...

Ambucias

Gmail infuriates " securities"

Recover Gmail passwords when all devices formally used in association with the account are gone, no longer have access too, and your recovery question...

Ambucias

Recovering password for my daughters account

Hi I am trying to access my 2 daughters email addresses. They both have emails purely to link their games, but unfortunately I cannot remember the pa...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover two year old videos from gmail

Hello, How to recover permenantely deleted videos from gmail account it isn't in trash and it is about two years old data please guide me this is so...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and recovery mobile number

Hello, Please my gmail account forgot password and recovery my mobile number please please... Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.2403.133

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail password recovery

Gmail Password recovery for clash of clans game

xpcman

I forgot password what can i do?

I forgot passward for email Couldn't sign you in Google couldn't verify that it's you, so you can't sign in to this account right now.

xpcman

Lost my phone with phone no that signs in to gmail acc

Hello, I lost my ph no but I remember my gmail and password.But l couldn't sign in.How shoud I do ? Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chro...

xpcman

Password forgot

Hello

xpcman

Forgot gmail password,lost recovery number

Hello, I forgot my gmail password,and lost my simcard i was using with my recovery number,please assit....

xpcman

Getting a hacked account back

Hello.My gmail has been hacked and everyone of the recovery options are changed by the hacker.Now,tell me how to get a completely hacked account back

xpcman

My gmail password

Hello, I have forgotten my password on my Gmail Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

xpcman

I forgot my password

Hello, Need help,for my gmail.,password Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Gmail step 2 verification code recieve phone number lost

Hello, I have lost my phone that i used to get the code for my gmail account and i lost recovery number also how can i reset i account and reuse of ...

xpcman

Forgot my password and lost my recovery hp no

Hello, Pls help i have forgotten my password also my recovery hp is lost Configuration: Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5) / Safari 6.2.8

xpcman

I lost my gmail account

Hello, I forgot my gmail password and my recovery option is been changed by someone else help me please I begg u Configuration: Configuration: ...

xpcman

Give me password

Hello, plz give me passward Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password but have recovery mobile number

Hello, my slef khubaib shaikh i forgot my gmail password my gmail id removed by moderator@gmail.com and recovery mobile no.removed by moderator sinc...

Ambucias

I have lost my mobile number and password and recovery gmail

Solved

Hello, I have lost my mobile number and forget password and also all recovery gmail but i remember my gmail account. how login my gmail account plz ...

Ambucias

Forget password and i dont have number or email to recover

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.2403.133I forget password and i dont have got nomber or email to recover

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail password and confirm code

Hello, I've forgotten my gmail password but remembered the answer to my security question, because I use the same question for most accounts, and I'...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Password lost, no longer gave access to the recovery mobile

Solved

Hello, I forgot my password n no longer gave access to the recovery mobile number, plz help me get my email back Configuration: Configuration: ...

Ambucias

Forget gmail password

Hello, Hello mister. I'm forget to my gmail password. please help you. Configuration: android / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

xpcman

I forgot my password

Hello, Pls help me i forgot my password i cannot play coc

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Hi my acc. Was hack and they change my information like phone no. Ang recovery email i have prove that someone take my acc because before th...

Ambucias

My account is hacked

Hello, Mam/sir my gmail account hacked and recovery email and phone is changed. What can i do? Please help me

Ambucias

My password is hacked

My password is hacked by someone... Plz plz recover my password...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I don't own the number to my gmail account and need to access my account can you please reset it for me I would truly appreciate it!! Config...

Frogger2016

Help me with my password

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76 I forgot my password gmail

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

I lost my sim

Hello, I lost my sim then how can I get code Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Restore my account

Hello, please help Configuration: Windows / Chrome 54.0.2840.99

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery email and phone

Solved

Hi there.. i cant sign in to my gmail account which has everything i need on there.. I cant reset it though a code to my prievious mobile number a...

Ambucias

Recover my gmail

Hello, I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possible M...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, my gmail password forgot now what can i do? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 54.0.2840.99

Ambucias

Forget my gmail password and recovery mail password

i forget my password and recovery mail password but i have registerd phone number by google verification but i didnt get any 6 digits code on my mobil...

Ambucias

Help with password no longer have the same phone

Hello, I can't remember my password for myaccount, and i no longer have the same phone or number. so i havent been able to get on my account for mon...

Ambucias

I forget my password

Hello, I forget my password, how to recover ? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Lost email password and security questions

Solved

Hello, I lost my email password and also I forgot security questions How can I recover my account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

Ambucias

Recover password

Hello, Please recover my password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

Ambucias

Lost my registered mobile no forgot password

Hello, My mail id ***@*** and i have lost my resgisterd mob no and forgot my password, help me in recovering my pass word Regds, Ram Mob-rem...

Ambucias

Open my disabled gmail account (***@***)

Hello, Salaam, Sir, I request to make enable my gmail account, because This Id (***@***) has been disabled. Now it doesn't open, Please make it enab...

Ambucias

How can i recover my disabled account if my old number was gone?

Plssss,,, iwant my google account i cant re-enble because my old number was gone.

Ambucias
Results 5201 - 5250 out of a total of 9,121