The discussions

How to recover deleted gmail account??

Hello, By mistake i deleted my gmail account. I am having only my gmail ID and the last password. Other then these two i'm not having any other i...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

My phone was stolen and account was deleted

My phone was stolen and account was deleted I can't recover my account I try to sign in but nothing works not even the verification my account is unde...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forgot my password and nolonger have access to my mobile number. Please help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, Need help with getting my Gmail password. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

Ambucias

Recovery gmail password

Recovery gmail account password

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, My account has hacked by someone yesterday and he has change all the information so plz help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome ...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and lost phone

Hello, I am Bidyut Borthakur,i forgot my gmail password and i lost my phone number **********,please solve my problem,because it is very important f...

Ambucias

My phone was stolen and gmail was hacked

Hi there my phone was stolen my gmail account had been hacked I can noy verify code with out my phone and they have changed all passwords to both emai...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and lost my phone

Hello, I have forgot my gmail password and lost my phone please help me,my account is ***@***,and recovery number was ^^^^^^,but i lost this num...

Ambucias

Gmail sending reset code to wrong phone number

Hello, I can't access my gmail account it sends me code but I no longer have that phone number System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

Someone changed my gmail password

Hello I am emran lemar someone change my gmail password and i want give my password

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, Google Team Comunity. please,help me forgot my gmail password. how i can get in my gmail. Pleases help me my trouble. thanks to you t...

Ambucias

Gmail password stolen

Hello, Someone has stolen my password and using my id so yow can i get back my id System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.113

Ambucias

Forget my gmail password

Hello, I forget my gmail passward and lost my recovering phone number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 40.0.2214.109

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and have a new number

Hellooo It says my email was fine but can't figure out password please help

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, my name is gogi venkatesh forgoting my password System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.113

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery number

Hello, I forgot my gmail password and recovery mobile number can you solve this System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.107

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, My gmail account has been hacked and recovery email And phone no. has been changed ...and Idont know the date whe I have made my gmail acco...

Ambucias

Unable to retreive my old emails.

Hello, I am unable to retrieve my old deleted emails by the process given in your site. This happened two days ago when I opened by gmail and saw...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Rohan me my account hack 66 d place help place my account hack in chain no hack kila maja I'd place @gmail. Com Place...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Closed

Hello, hi my gmail hack place help @*** place help my password :-.............help and

Ambucias

Forgot gmail address and password

Hello, no forgot my password and e-mail address just know the name instagramgiris nick: aklmdasnnn System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

Creating a new account with multiple users

How to create a new account with multiple users

Ambucias

How to change my phone number in gmail?

Hi, Unable to change my phone no . Can any body help to do that please .. Regards, Kartik

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forget my gmail password how can we recover it System Configuration: Android / Chrome 57.0.2987.132

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Someone hacked my id and change phone number email and every thing plz help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2017 by
xpcman

Forget my gmail password

Hello, Forget my gmail password System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 5.4

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forgot my Google id password I try to recover but not recover my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

G-mail password recovery

I don't remember my password my gmail account When I put the last password I remember it's a it can't virify information for the account I'm try to a...

Ambucias

I change passsword

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91 i loat my sim card and deactive the sim card

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Hello, My gmail account forgot and my phone number is 9744082209

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, Hi My cousins have forgotten my gmail password ..i don't know my old password and time and of making my gmail account Plz help System...

themorgan

I have lost my id password

Hello, I have lost my gmail I'd passward please help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

themorgan

Forgot password

Hello, I Forgot Gmail password and recovery mobile number, however, I have an alternate email address but when I try to get it I am told that goo...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Lost my gmail id password and lost my number

Hello, System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.3.8.976 plzz help me

Ambucias

How old do you have to be to get a gmail account

How old do you have to be to get a gmail account

xpcman

Forgot my password and recovery question

Hello, i clearly forgot my password and recovery question. System Configuration: Windows / Edge 15.15063

BunoCS

Forgot my password

I've forgotten my password for my Gmail account. I received codes sent to both my recovery email address and my cell phone. I don't remember when I ...

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

i cant remember my google password . is there a way to reset it ?

BunoCS

Change my phone number

Hello, change my phone number System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 56.0

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery mobile number.

Hello, i forgot my gmail password and recovery mobile number. please do rectify this issue. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112...

Ambucias

I fogot my gmail password

Hello, Im forgot my password for gmail System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2017 by
Kishan

Ex partner refuses to tell me password

My ex- partner and I had a common gmail] account. The partner refuses to tell me the password]. How can I get the password back?

Ambucias

How to get back gmail account?

Hello My account wws hack,and my recobery number already lost.cancyou help to to get back my account Thanks in advance

Ambucias

Reset gmail password

Hello, same question i have lost phone and don't know password but account is linked to my fb how do i find it. Also my back up email to get passcode ...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Someone has gotten into my gmail and google account they have also reset the recovery email so therefore i have no way of recovering my email...

Ambucias

Recover my gmail account

Hello, Dear, I am reset my phone then lost my 2 gmail accounts. How recover my gmail account plz help me. System Configuration: Android / Chro...

Ambucias

How do i recover my gmail account?

Hello System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116 i need my account back

Ambucias

Question on confirmation

Is it possible for any hacker create a facke gmail id and add my mobile number on it without any confirmation code.

anitapratap

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, I forgot my gmail passwords pleace help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 30.0.0.0

anitapratap
Results 2751 - 2800 out of a total of 9,122