The discussions

How can i call to any mobile from internet

Hello, how can i call to any mobile from internet for free

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Blackperry 8100

Hello, hi , sorry i think its a stupid question , but can i download the softwear of the BB 8120 for the BB 8100??? thx a lot

deepbreathe

Manufaturer

Hello, I want to know about manufacturer of this mobile ?

deepbreathe

Pocketinernet

, activated pocetintert setting in my mobile Nokia 7610

deepbreathe

About manual and pin

Hello, my sigmatel lephone A3 chineese make I have not get user manual I want to know the Factory stting pin No. and user manual kindly help me.

suff954

Setting of nokia n72 with operamini

hellow,i have aproblem of setting operamini with my handset nokia n72 ,but before i was accesing but was aburted.

suff954

For airtel gprs in micromax q3

Hello, sir i hv micromax q3 mobile and i wanna gprs setting for my phone so can u tell me abt ur gprs setting how to addj..with my mobile ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
raj

Mobile

Hello,how i can connect internet to aircel.

ramesh2412

My memory card

Hello, i had to get a new LG dare from verizon i took out my memory card out of the old phone and put it in the new one and it wont recogniz...

dist.urbd

Micromax x310 mobile setings

Hello, can u tell softwares to connect urs mobile to system and tell me the procedure to connect. Thanks Chandrashaker

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
gattuchandu

Windows 7

Hello, i would like to know if, is there a software for windows 7 for s5233 star?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Country lock

Sir, I have a phone Nokia 2720.My uncle live in australlia sent me the set.I live in Bangladesh.I can not unlock the country code would you tell me ...

deepbreathe

To know the lock code

Hello, i would like to know what is the security code ,phone lock code,and sim1code and sim2 code ........ please..... thankyou

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
salmanmo

Gprs

Hello, need help in setting of internet on this phone i am living in South Africa.

suff954

Know free sms sending softwear for lephone a1

Hello, Hello, Sir i wanna know were can i get pc suite for Lephone A1 as i wanna transper my mobile contact list from pc to mobile and Sending sms ...

suff954

Where did my old songs go?

Hi, for the first time in my life I have an iPhone and it is the older 3G model, I bought it second hand just to give it a try and then later decide i...

rossdavid

I want to use my friends computer

Hello, i have a 80gb apple ipod and i wantto use my friends computer to get songs will i lose all my songs that i alrady have on there

rossdavid

Can yal help me

Hello, I bought a verizon cdm8950 phone i can bluetooth everything but music from my laptop a dell latitude e5400 mhy is that and what can i do cuas...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
phoneswesell

Knowledge

Hello, i want to now,how to download an anti virus software for G-five china mobile ????????

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
sensei.moore

Enable javascript

Hello, I purchaged eiroga e71 china mobile last week. the big problem in it as bellow 1. how can i enable javascript in this phone browser 2. how...

sensei.moore

Free

Hello,please give me codes for free browsing and downloading with mtn-nigeria using operamini4.2 multi-mod editable server.

sensei.moore

How to make phone in silent mode ??

Hello, this is saber from mahabubnaga (andhra pradesh) i want to know how to make the phone in silent mode? please suggest me............

suff954

Nokia 7210 supernova

Hello, hi i would like 2 know manual settings from airtel for nokia 7210 supernova....... kindly help me out with this as i m waiting... thanxxx

suff954

Gprs setings for e71 fm

helo m using chines fone e71-fm i want manual gprs setings

deepbreathe

I need a master reset code for my i9 phone

Hello, i have an i9 phone from china kinda like the iphone but not really. it wont work with my sim card. I been looking and looking trying to find ...

deepbreathe

Net through e63 to pc

Hello, I am using nokia e63. How can i get Internet on my pc through gprs?.

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Internet on china mobile

Hello, I have china made FXD. I have internet connection. I want to connect internat on my mobile via wireless setting.. Can u help me

deepbreathe

Mms settings

Solved

Hello, i HAVE T-MOBILE SERVICE...BUT I HAVE A LG KS360...HOW DO I CONFIGURE MY PHONE..SO I WILL BE ABLE TO SEND PICTURE MESSAGES???

ash_perez01

Finding themes,softwares,games

Hello, plz tell which kind of themes,games,softwares are supported for samsung corby txt gt-b3210.and from where v can download them.it is not suppor...

ash_perez01

How to delete games or system files on nokia 7210

Hello, i had nokia 7210 .how to delete games like system files given by company . Pls solve my problem

deepbreathe

Gprs

Hello, How do i activate the GPS/GPRS function on my phone, furthermore i cannot receive MMS? Kindly advice

ash_perez01

Pc suite

Hello, pls, send me pc suite for p mobile e71 pro thanks

ash_perez01

Mobile bluetooth

Hello, my mobile bluetooth is recieving pics but not recieving songs.....any solutions will be appreciated. thanks in anticipation.

ash_perez01

Is tv mobile internet base?

Hello, I want to find out if we can connect to the internet on the TV Mobile E71 Pro with qwert key board. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Games

Hello, how to install mobile games for nokia 2700.please reply me soon thanking you for helping me

deepbreathe

Connecting nokia 7210 to hp dv4 having win-7

Hello, I am having a HP dv4 laptop with Win-7 as OS, i am trying to connect my Nokia 7210 Supernova mobile phone to my laptop, there is PC Suit...

deepbreathe

Apple iphone 3gs 32gb ...$200usd

PREMIUMZONESTORES & TELECOMMUNICATIONS Inc Place your order today and have a taste of our services. We are so confident you will be satisfied with...

deepbreathe

Motorola l7

Hello, how can i install skins in my motorola l7 plz tell me please

deepbreathe

Motorol l7

Hello, i have a motorola L7 MOBILE I WANT TO INSTALL SKINS IN IT I HAVE NO PROCESS ABOUT IT. ONE MAN SAY SKINS MANAGER HELP US TO INSTALL SKINS IN MO...

deepbreathe

Anti virus for my nokia 5800 express music

Solved

Hello. Am having problems with my phone(nokia 5800 music) and I suspect the solution to it downloading an anti-virus application. please I really nee...

dist.urbd

Mobile problem

Hello, i switched off my mobile n when i switched it on its not getting on what should i do?

ash_perez01

User manual requiredjet873

Hello, I have a Samsung phone Model No.SGH-T509S I require a User Manual. Can I purchase one ? Can I download the necessary sections that I requir...

dist.urbd

Battery

Hello, Hi,there i want to knew about what battery is suitable for g five u800 mobile . please tell me any nokia battery is suitable for g five u800 ...

dist.urbd

Wap setting in micromax q3

Solved

Hello, Dear Sir, I Need a WAP Setting of Model No. Micromax Q3 ezpad.

ash_perez01

Mi cel se mojo y no me anda lacamara que pued

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Gprs configuration

Hello, how can i configure my sidekick 2 wit glo, mtn or zain. My device (sidekick 2 PV-100TG, Manufactured by sharp) has a built configuration wit T...

suff954

I am forgot my nokia 5220 xpress music mobile

Solved

Hello, dear sir i am forgot my nokia xpress music mobile phone security code and i want a reset code my mobile ime number has356840021352223 pleas s...

suff954

Formattin the phone memory

Hello, i hav to format ma phone memory of W580 sony eric. completely...so wat can i do...

dancedhall

E71

Hello, Kindly assist me to get drivers for the nokia E71 chines made

dancedhall

Connecting to laptop via motorola gprs

Hello, i want to connect net from my motorola razr v3 mobile to laptop,, what software i need and where can i get free download of that?????

dancedhall
Results 14501 - 14550 out of a total of 15,606