The discussions

Memory card

Hello, I`m avinash recently purchased C-Tel mobile please tell me where to insert memory card with photos plssssssssssssssssss

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
epsiman

Retrieve deleted text mess

Hello, hi i have a nokia 5800 can i retrive lost / deleted text both sent and recieved help

iveal

Music

Hello, how can i transfer my music on my pc onto my 360 vodafone samsung

LouisSteph

Iphone please

Hello, i have an iphone but it is disconnected, i only use it to download apps. it doesnt let me use the wifi, is there anything i can do or download...

iveal

Nokia 3110c

Hello, when i want to download a pdf reader for 3110c,it asks for os,what can i do?cant i read pdf format ebooks on my mobile?

iveal

You can only see the logoin my ipod touch

Hello, my name is miguel and my ipod touch turns on but the only thing u can see is the apple logo..... pleaz help

LouisSteph

C-tel m 258

Hello, this is sumanth i purchased the c-tel m258 mobile phone in big-c before one year but its panel colour is gone what i can do now?can you sugges...

LouisSteph

Pc suite for iphone model no: a1241

Closed

do anyone has pc suites for china iphone Model NO: A1241, I just got I recently, and i'm really deperate needing one right now...helppp

LouisSteph

Make telephone as it was hen i bought it

Hello,i need help with my nokia 5230 .i tried to re-arrange my my mene ,or organise it and in my application i lost two files.the email one and the em...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Free internet

Hello,i have sony c510 i want to use free airtel gprs with handset and laptop

closeup22

I want help from all friends-tv iphone

Hello, Hello my friends, I'm Ahmed from Jordan I traveled to Bangkok It's a fantastic country, and I bought from there Tv Iphone Made in CHINA (not ...

dancedhall

Trying to tether my smartphone to my laptop

Hello, I am trying to a save a little money and tether the internet from my Samsung Omnia Model: SCH-i910 to my Toshiba Satellite L305D. I need to kn...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Wirelessdriver mobile

Hello, hi,which to download a wireless driver for my i-mate smartflip cell phone.p.s windows mobile 0.5.asap.thankyou.eng sami

dancedhall

Gfive

Hello, I m dina pls snd any sftwre for g-five u800

LouisSteph

Factory settings

Hello, please i need help,i need the factory reset code for a nokia 5230,i am struggling a lot please help.

iveal

Cant download

Hello, i am having trouble downloading anything on my phone everytime i try i get a download failed msg please help

LouisSteph

Mobile to pc internet

Hello, HI I just wanted to know if you can guide me on connecting my usb from my phone to the modem to get internet?

LouisSteph

I cannot connect to facebook using 5233

Hello, I have my samsung GT-5233, i can connect my phone to a wifi hotspot area, the problem is i cannot log in to facebook, it displays " NO RESPONS...

iveal

Connect to pc to mobile via bluetooth

Hello,HOW CAN I CONNECT TO MY PC TO MY MOBILE VIA BLUETOOTH

iveal

Unable to download

Hello, does anybody know why i am unable to download anything on my LG KS360 everytime i try i just get a download failed message

LouisSteph

For sale sonyericsson xperia x1 unlocked $230

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 lets you interact in numerous intuitive ways. Touch, full QWERTY, 4-way key and optical joystick - you switch seamlessly betwe...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
Mary

Nokia6500

Hello, i have a nokia6500 its camara is on stand by mode i have chaked in every way like memory plz give solution

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

How download wifi for i9 china iphone

Solved

Hello, im haveing trouble getting wifi on my i9++9 china iphone and how do i get apps and utube on the phone gratefull for any help

closeup22

Aircel settings for chaina mobile

Hello, please tell me the process about how to connect aircel settings for chaina mobile

closeup22

Free

Hello, anyone help me out the free browsing just stop today is there any other means

iveal

I keep getting "could no acivate cellular dat

Hello, hi when trying to access the internet i keep getting thets message saying..............you are not subscribed to a cellular data service can y...

LouisSteph

Setting

Hello, i want setting of lg kg 195 immigeitly

LouisSteph

Want to format memory card of cell

Hello, i want to format the memory card of my cell nokia N72but dont want to delete my saved messages. please help me out

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

How to access aircel internet

Hello, can you please tell me how to access aircel pocket internet through nokia mobiles to get connected to pc

closeup22

Samsunga256

Hello, Where can I find the adapter to connect the phone to the computor and the software to reprogram my files. Thanks.

closeup22

How to connect the mobile internet to my lapt

Hello, I have LG KT500 model mobile, I have GPRS connection also, But i dont know how to connect the mobile internet to my laptop, Pls help me. Re...

closeup22

Formet phone memory

Hello, totally formet phone memory....

dancedhall

Download qibla finder in mecca

I want to get a program that will help me find the direction of Mecca for prayers.

5 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
Sami

Bible on mobile

Where can i download a free software of bible for N70 nokia mobile phone? I've been looking for a long time and I can't find one.

dancedhall

Settings for gee pee mobile

Hello, please give me settings for activation of gprs for my gee pee mobile mod no 3260 my cell no is 9470946028 and 9097646619

dancedhall

Cannot access net through iphone wifi

Hello, i am using an iphone 16gb. i have a bsnl connection that comes with a wifi modem. its a broadband conection but to connect it i use a dialer(l...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
akash

Mobile format

Dear Sir/Madam, pl. Send me nokia 6300 mobile format code. Thanks.

dancedhall

To change access point

Hello, i want to change internet access point in nokia 5800xpress music when i try to connect internet local access point i not comming only moviesta...

Lost In Vegas

How can use internet free call

Hello, make a free call from internet on mobile in nokia 3110c

Lost In Vegas

Download problem

Hello, I cannot download Microsoft office on Nokia 5800

YoMo2009

Ipod wont come on

Hello, My Ipod classic is not working. I plugged it in and the screen went black and i won't come back on. What should I do????????

YoMo2009

Contact list deleted

Hello, i am using nokia 6500 slide , i was updating the mobile software , but i forgot to make a backup. now software has been updated but my ...

YoMo2009

Not support modem our pc

Hello, I purched sansung mobile. so i connect out laptop through usb port but it can't connect . pls. suggest me how to connect sansung mobile our l...

LouisSteph

For new imei no

Hello, i have dual sim chines Mobile after 30th nov-09 my one sim is showing invalid sim my mobiles imei no is 352182031851397 if this imei no is val...

LouisSteph

Com port

Hello, I have purchased one i9+++ mobile phone from ebay. In the specification of mobile it was told that the mobile can be used as modem for browsin...

LouisSteph

Iemi number validity

Hello, sir iam purchsue Lephone a1 model yesterday. Iam chek mu Iemi number online. It tell validity assessment is very likely. what is thi...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
freddist

Use internet from phone to pc

Hello, there i just wondering it is possible to connect my phone to internet in my laptop my phone is (my touch )if you give me some idia there wi...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Nokia2323c

Hello, sir can i connect internet though this mobile to sytem reply must thank u

dancedhall

Free calls to india by using internet

Hello, friends..........don't use www.youcall.com bcoz this web site will say to register your id and the they will say to buy the online

dancedhall

Mobile as a web cam

Hello, i am using a nokia 6680 and how can i use this as a web cam?

dancedhall
Results 14751 - 14800 out of a total of 15,577