The discussions

Problem 2 open opera 5.0 beta

Hello, i use sony ericsson k750i,i downloaded opera 5.0 beta bt could nt open it.alway showing no network detected

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Need wap seetings for nokia 3110c

Hello, This is Mikey & I need the WAP Setting for my NOKIA 3110c phone. Please tell me where will i fond the WAP setting & how to proceed with it. ...

LouisSteph

Downloads for lephone k3+

Hello, I own a china mobile - lephone model : K3+ , is there any downloads for this mobile . if yes just send me the url of the website . and ...

LouisSteph

Wifi on my g1?

Hello, I read an earlier post re: software included w the G1. I just got mine, n it sure doesnt have any software! Is there another way to access the ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Lexun g2 software

Hello, I ordered the lexun G2 smart phone and did come without inastallation CD. Can anyone knows where I can get that software? Appreciate your qu...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
Best

Nokia 5130

Hello, My nokia 5130 is can not work.What i can do

closeup22

Risived message not display all page write @@

Hello, my gfive mobil problem is risived massage not display all page wright @@@ please give me solusion

closeup22

Plzzzzz give me the link of necessary software

Hello sir, could u plzzzzz give me the link of necessary software required in connecting micromax q3 with pc having xp2 as o.s. software like pc sui...

closeup22

About nokia 70

Hello, hi i have problem with my nokia 3100 regarding my with the signal, just wanted to ask if theres an installer or program that can fix my sign...

closeup22

New soft motorola razrv3xx v. planet3 multi

Hello, http://uploading.com/files/m89d24e2/RAZRV3xx.v.Planet3.rar/

closeup22

About data cable

Hello, sir i have a data cable but it doesnot use to data transfer instead of it is only charging. ican i transfer the data in system also it does no...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Hello

Hello, sir my self zulfi iam thinking to purchase e71 eiroga mobile can u tell me the warranty pls send by mail.

closeup22

New soft motorola razrv3xx v. planet3 multili

Firmware: R26111LD_U_96.66.72CR Flex: USIZRGBLH3GIER26111027 http://uploading.com/files/m89d24e2/RAZRV3xx.v.Planet3.rar

iveal

Pls i need the mtn or zain settings for free downl

Hello guys, please i have been finding it difficult to download softwares that will help us all. Can someone help me out by sending me the latest do...

iveal

Usb cable from phone to pc

Hello, I bought a cable on ebay just to transfer music to my nokia 2630, and to transfer photos from my phone to my pc, but its not working. I tho...

LouisSteph

Packet data

Hello, Dear Sir/Mem when i'm connect the web page throught web messages the message will display on mobile screen "First Subscribe packet data" ...

iveal

Getting error

Hello, when i am using net in my micromax q3 default browser, i.e, services --> wap, then i am getting an error message with written insufficent me...

LouisSteph

Can't use pc suit f samsung star

Hello, i am not able to export my phone book to my computer Kindy help me by telling the correct using steps

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Web settings

Hello, my phone no is intex in 4477 i want web settings

LouisSteph

Nokia pc suite 5130-2c

Hello, sir pls send nokia pc suite 5130-2c soft ware

LouisSteph

Project details

Hello, I need library management system project along with source code which is developed in Asp.Net & VB.Net . Anyone please help me ASAP.

iveal

Masood

Hello, dear sir im doing setting of wifi that time some thing happen in my china blackberry wifi mobile now the out going call are stoped and its giv...

iveal

Display my ipod/ iphone accessories

Hello, Display my iPod/ iPhone accessories

LouisSteph

Internet connect to the mobile phone

Hello, I had a guest comment that it was not possible to get the wifi on a phone which doesn't have the LAN connection as he would not be able to ...

LouisSteph

Iphone not conneecting to my pc

Hello, guy can some plz help me my iphone is not being recognise on my pc it keep saying insert disk every time in plug it into the usb jack.do u t...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
nat

Want internet frm nokia3110c to desktop

Hello, i m having desktop pc. I want internet connection for that desktop pc thru nokia 3110c mobile. Please guide me properly which steps i hav to...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Regarding lephone battery backup

Hello, My Lephone gives very low battery backup What can i do, i'm not listen the music also

closeup22

How do you put the unlock code in to aphone

Hello, i have just got a iphone i9++ from ebay.can anyone tell me how to put the unlock code in to it or where i can get it unlocked for free.

3 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
pw25

Compaq pocketpc2002 premium w/outlook

Hello, when i connect my Compaq pocketpc to computer to synchronize computer would not recognize. i need a link between computer compaq pocketpc 200...

closeup22

Hai

Hello, I want genx600dpi scanner driver Free download please

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

How to flash my s e w580i

hi i have s e w580i and k550 and them both have the same problem. when i press power button nothing hapents, screen dont turns on, just a red light is...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
siva

Qibla direction

Solved

Hello, I am looking for a program to put onto my Sony Ericsson W810i that will allow me to see the direction of Qibla here in Michigan. I guess there ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
YoMo2009

Nokia

Hello, when i download opera mini on my nokia 6300 it shows no valid certificate.mail me

LouisSteph

Mms or web setting in nokia e63

Hello, I am Mahendra Jagtap, I want web setting in nokia e63. I already set in cell web setting, but remove sim card than after not open web site. ...

iveal

Software download

Hello, i have a china i phone model i68+ GSM Quad-band cell phone which is a dual sim supporting phone i want to know whether i can install any so...

iveal

No intenet

Hello, i am using china e600 hand set but i am not get in pocket internet conection what is the problem please solve

iveal

Driver

Hello, i have samsung corby mobile & i have problem to connect with pc wt can i do? plese send me some proper guidance

LouisSteph

How to take backup of meseges and contatcs ?

Hello, I have purchased Lephone A3. As the vendor told me that you can take the backup of all details of your phone I want to know that How to tak...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
PARESH

Salaat time table

Hi. I have been given a mobile phone and want to find an app so that I can ge

3 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
Sood =)

Registeration for imei

Hello, how can i registe my lephone a2 imei no., please tell me vikas kapil

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Please help!! nokia e71 pics d/l probs!

Hello, I have a Nokia E71 and am able to upload pics off it onto my PC but only the pics that are saved on my memory card. I have so many pics and vi...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
banana_girl

Aircelgprs setting rot sigmatel s3i

iHello,please send me the gprs setting to my cell no 9853582547

LouisSteph

Can i connect micromax x310 to computer ??

Hello, i am unable to connect my micromax x310 mobile to pc. can i connect my mobile via data cable to pc for bowsing internet through gprs?

iveal

K443 cn connect to internet

Solved

Hello, sir I have karbonn k443 I want to access Internet facility on this phone at my laptop hw cn i plz tel.

iveal

Phone internet

Hello, i have a samsung F480 and i cant get my internet working on my phone, everytime i try to get into the internet it says connecting failed. plea...

LouisSteph

Docomo gprs setting for nokia 6303

Closed

Hello, I want GPRS setting for my nokia 6303. My sevrvice provider is Tata Docomo.

iveal

How can i install the games and programs

Hello, how can i install the games and programs in my phonE (E71 china phone) and the program is not suitable for my phone pls help!!!!!!!!! hu...

LouisSteph

3110c nokia

Hello, I am Vijay, i have nokia 3110c its a very good phone. but all of a sudden i faced a problem with my music player. The music player i...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
vj

Samsung star phone connecting problem

Hello, i have samsung star phone.its is not connecting with my pc.i want ot use Mobile office in pc through airtel card.please help me.and give me ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
amf

Micro sd t___________t

Hello, help me pls.. because i cant see my files after the virus autorun.inf .. but when i property my micro sd card it shows 1.9gb used,, huhuhuh...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
BioClone_89
Results 14951 - 15000 out of a total of 15,580