The discussions

How to get erased data after recovery

Solved/Closed

Hello, Dear all, I am using TOSHIBA SATELLITE model. Today, I tried to restore my laptop and used TOSHIBA recovery option. This action has actuall...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2012 by
Ambucias

Data recovery

Solved/Closed

Hello, Hello, I hope this is an alright spot to post my question Question I've been visiting a few websites & reviewing the data recovery softwar...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2012 by
knowmorenimi

Solutions for my speaker recovery

Solved

Hello, previously,not more than 1week i have used windows 7 and there was no problem in my speakers.recently i have installed windows xp.now i am ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Recover lost files

Solved

Hello, iam sathesh i want to recover some files from my laptop when i put my files at that time there was only one partition it was only ...c.... af...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2012 by
Ambucias

I want to recovery vaio sz series

Solved

Hello, I can't recovery the vaio SZ series, I want to recovery windows vista on my notebook. step 1 : System format hard disk . It's OK steb...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Recovering files after a system recovery was

Solved

Hello, A system Recovery was done instead of just a restore. I need to recover all the files that were deleated. I had all this years custoers taxes ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
nancy

Help!!! data recovery

Solved

Hello, Has anyone sent a external hard drive to a data recovery place, and they couldn't get the data off....but then found another that could?? Ju...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Windows genuine recovery

Solved

Hello, when i start my pc an alert message apears which reads " you may be a victim of software counterfeiting this copy of windows did not pass g...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
xpcman

Toshiba satellite l300 system recovery

Solved

Hello, I saw the other posts about recovering to the factory settings the toshiba satellite laptops, but I have an other problem to... I borrowe...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
suff954

Ibm rescue and recovery software

Solved

Is it possible that IBM rescue & Recovery software can be installed on other computer brand or not? example, install to HP, DELL, Fujitsut (pc or lapt...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
cshung23

What is the best recovery tool

Solved

Hello, what is the best recovery tools used in installable form in CD/DVD media please I have to submiite my course work early and I didn't find any...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
dancedhall
Results 51 - 61 out of a total of 61