Data Recovery

Solved/Closed
sjohnson2 Posts 1 Registration date Monday October 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 14, 2008 - Oct 14, 2008 at 01:40 PM
 knowmorenimi - Aug 7, 2012 at 03:21 AM
Hello,
Hello,
I hope this is an alright spot to post my question Question

I've been visiting a few websites & reviewing the data recovery software they offer. I've checked out ZAR, WhiteCanyon, Magic Jelly Bean & MediaRecover so far. Unfortunately, I've gotten myself into a situation where my HD is damaged & I'm not sure if recovery of my valuables is possible. This is a very imperative recovery, so please, help me out.
Thanks. Sam.

--
Related:

6 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Oct 14, 2008 at 03:19 PM
The best remthod for data recovery is to remove the damaged drive and put it into another computer. Formatting and re-installing Windows will overwrite the files on the disk. Some or all your data may be lost.

I have had great success with a product from Ontrack - the current product is EasyRecovery� Lite 6.1 - Individual Edition it is limited to recovering 25 files per session - you can start new sessions (takes up a lot of time) to get more files.

check them out at www.ontrack.com
Hello Dear,
You can use Recover Data Labs Product before formatting the disk drive. I thing you can get everything back when you use this recovery software. Software takes some times for scanning and instantly display the recovered files as a list type. You can find your valuable data from the recovered list and then save this selected files in any safest location.

I thing you can use this recovery software before formatting your hard drive and I am sure this software solve your all problem...

Download Software from http://www.recoverdatasoftware.com/recover-windows-files

Visit for More Information: http://www.recoverdatasoftware.com

Best of luck.

Maclark
United State
owen19 Posts 4 Registration date Thursday December 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2009
Jan 9, 2009 at 01:38 AM
helo!!
anyone who can teach me on how to use MS DOS in recovering data..! im a computer technician student, but i don't know to used MS DOS in recovering data..
thanks!!!!
Data loss is a common problem faced by all storage devices, reasons are such that it is hard to avoid, and it may be manual or technical. Whatever may be the reason you can easily recover lost, corrupted or deleted data with the application of windows XP data recovery software.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
jimmyread Posts 7 Registration date Monday December 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 15, 2011 1
Dec 15, 2009 at 04:09 AM
Have you tried Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery? If not here's the link to that website: http://www.stellarphoenixdatarecovery.co.uk

The software does recover data from the broken hard drive bearing both NTFS as well as HFS file system. I haven't used this software personally but the reviews are quite good. Try checking out this software.
i used minitool power data recovery software and it is useful and functional.