Screen WMV CAM
is a professional tool for capturing images from the desktop and for recording audio and video from anything on the screen.
- Capture mode: Screen WMV CAM offers an interface allowing users to capture screen immediately with a few clicks of the mouse or an active window. Apart from that, the tool also enables to catch images via selecting a part or a region of the screen.
- Recording: apart from capturing images, Screen WMV CAM is also featured with an option to catch audio sound being played via the sound card. Capturing videos played on the desktop can be done easily with an output that will be saved as WMV.
- Customization: since this is a professional tool, it enables to adjust the output to the users' preference. For example, it is possible to add a logo or watermark on the captured image, apply the drawing tool in real time and even click mark and highlight around.
- Export: Screen WMV CAM saves captured files in folders defined by the user. The output format can be changed as needed. Whether captured images or recorded sounds and videos can be exported to other locations on the hard drive.
- Screen WMV CAM does not require much system resources.
- This is trial version that can be used for 30 days only.
Latest update on August 14, 2014 at 09:45 AM.