What is Streamlabs? Streamlabs OBS is a full-featured broadcasting software that lets you start broadcasting on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, and other broadcasting services.
What are the key features of Streamlabs?
- Easy broadcasting: With Streamlabs you can start your live broadcasting session with several simple clicks and without any additional setups.
- Cloud backups: Streamlabs lets you save the backups of your broadcasts on the cloud and never lose them in case something happens with your PC.
- Personalization: You can overlay various filters and other additional layers on your broadcasts to make them look more professional and unique. This option is available for the Streamlabs Prime subscription plan.
- Multistream: Turn on the Multi stream function and broadcast to multiple platforms to expand your reach.
- Tips from viewers: Receive tips from your audience for well-done broadcasts.
- Streamlabs add-ons and widgets: You can browse the additional apps and widgets to make the most out of your Streamlabs software.
How to set up Streamlabs?
First of all, download Streamlabs and follow the installation instructions to start using the program. Grant permissions to the app to use your microphone and webcam. Then, log in to your YouTube, Twitch, or Facebook account and you will access the Streamlabs dashboard. Here, you can customize your notifications and alerts, set up the sound and video settings, add Streamlabs chat bots commands, and much more.
How to use Streamlabs?
Streamlabs is very easy to use. To start broadcasting, click on Go Live in the bottom right corner, select the title and the game you are going to stream, and click Confirm and Go Live to start.
What's better: OBS or Streamlabs?
Streamlabs OBS is actually the same OBS code with a better user experience and easier installation process. It is also free and offers add-ons and new useful features.
Is Streamlabs free?
This is a free version of Streamlabs. You can access more features by subscribing to Streamlabs Prime for $19 per month or $149 per year.
Is Streamlabs safe?