is a PostgreSQL data base management program. Indeed, it is one of the applications developed by Jean-Michel Pour. Entirely free, it helps users in writing SQL queries and in other tasks.
- Data base management: pgAdmin III, as mentioned above, is a program meant for managing your PostgreSQL data base. Users will be given the opportunity to easily process and sort data as they like. Its interface only contains functions you need for to not hassle through bulky menus and tabs.
- SQL queries writing: the software also process writing and editing SQL queries. Whether they are the basic or complicated ones, pgAdmin III is always able to support them. Its features allow you to quickly develop data base.
- Ease of installing: apart from these, you do not have to install pilot for you to install pgAdmin III on your PC. And as soon as it is launched, you will be automatically connected to data base server.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Required drive space: 12 Mb
- pgAdmin III is easy to use provided you have the minimum skill required for handling it.
- You can download this for free.
- It is multilingual with over 12languages.
- It is multibyte support and gives access to all PostgreSQL objects.
- Nothing special to report.