OpenOffice is an easy to use Office Suite that can even replace famous Microsoft Office. Mac users will also benefit from this program since it is now available for Mac OS X via Apache OpenOffice.org Mac.
- Spreadsheet tools: Apache OpenOffice.org Mac has a spreadsheet tool that allows you to use it as if you are working on Microsoft Excel. With OpenOffice Calc, you can create folders and manage them. It allows you to calculate, organize and represent data in a tabular form. It even gives you the ability to import or export information, etc.
- Word processing: Apache OpenOffice.org Mac offers its OpenOffice Writer, to help you in your word processor. In fact, you can easily enter text, adjust layouts and save them.
- Overview: to make its use easier, it provides you with OpenOffice Impress which will serve as a tool for editing presentations, add animations and texts, etc. This is like working with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Database: for your forms, queries, short, everything about database, this software offers the OpenOffice Base. It is an environment that looks like Microsoft Access. With it, you can create, edit and save your databases with ease.
- This is a small but very effective.
- It's free.
- The intuitive interface makes it easy handle.
- Nothing special to report.
Apache OpenOffice Mac (64 bit) is also available on Windows
Latest update on December 16, 2016 at 05:23 PM.