A simple OpenOffice tip that can really speed up your writing is the ability to change quickly between upper and lower case. This quick guide will show you how to change between upper and lower case quickly.
Select your text (Right-Click and drag or press CTRL +A) to select all the text.
- Click on Format > Change case
- And make your choice.
- How to change small letter to capital letter in open office
- Save as pdf office 2007 > Download - Other
- How to change date format in excel > Guide
- Microsoft office 2010 free download full version with key > Download - Office suites
- Type accented uppercase letters: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS > Guide
- How to change close friends story to public > Instagram Forum