Been leaving questions for weeks not getting a Reply back

Closed
Karen - Updated on Oct 31, 2017 at 05:15 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 1, 2017 at 04:57 AM
Hello,

Can someone please help me with my problem, I been leaving questions for weeks to try to resolve my Facebook issues but im not getting a Reply back on here... I jus need Advise Thanks

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 31, 2017 at 05:14 AM
Karen,

You have been leaving several messages in different post and I have replied to all of them. I have also given you advice but my advice does not seem to sink in.
Hi Ok u right Ambucias U advise did sink in! U did tell me to deactivite my second account and i did and to leave Facebook a message but the link that was giving to me dont say how to leave Facebook a message, i leave messages here about the link with no reply. Can u please tell me what i can do now. I appreciate ur Help
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 1, 2017 at 04:57 AM
Dear Karen,

First, let get our stuff together because as you create new threads on the same subject instead of replying to the first one it gets very confusing.

I never told you to deactivate your second account but to DELETE it, following the instructions which you will find in this CCM How-to:

https://ccm.net/faq/3197-how-to-delete-a-facebook-account

Now the above was to be done in the hope that you would be able to gain access to your original account but there was no guarantee that my trick would work.

A few questions remain unanswered!

1. Is your second account still online and active?

2. Should I wish to look at your first and second Facebook page who should I be looking for ? What are the urls? For example, if I wish to see Karen Smith's page, I would have a url such as this one:
https://www.facebook.com/people/Karen-Smith/100013248847332

Please don't create another thread, it will not get you further.

Take care