See how to take advantage of the Story Replies feature!
Snapchat has a feature called Story Replies that aims to facilitate further interaction between users. This tutorial will teach you how to use Story Replies to respond to individual snaps in a user's story.
How to reply to a Snapchat story?
In order to take advantage of this feature, you must be currently viewing a user's snap story. When the image or video of interest appears in a user's story, simply swipe your finger upwards on your screen - you will be able to write your reply.
How to reply to a Snapchat story with a picture?
If you want to reply to a story with a photo, then just swipe up! This will start a conversation with the user and it will allow you to send them a picture.
Snapchat story reply not working: what to do?
Sometimes the app crashes and your Snapchat story reply gets a "failed to send" message. If this is your case, then you should know that there is one simple trick that seems to work almost every time: just log out and then log back to the app!
- How to reply to a snapchat story
- Snapchat reply to story
- How to reply to a snap story
- Why do my snapchat stories look blurry > Guide
- How to fix blurry Snapchat videos > Guide
- How to replay a Snapchat story > Guide
- View hidden Instagram Stories: anonymously, online > Guide
- How to change Snapchat camera orientation > Guide
- Change emoji and number of best friends on Snapchat 2021
- Snapchat front flash not working: Android and iPhone
- Create Snapchat account: with email, with phone number
- Snapchat dark mode: Android, iPhone, APK
- How to disable wake screen on Snapchat: iPhone and Android
- Calling features on Snapchat: video and voice calls
- Turn off Snapchat notifications: iPhone and Android
- Add Snapchat effects to photos and videos
- Take pictures with the black and white Snapchat filter
- Create a custom story on Snapchat
- Delete Snapchat account permanently (2021)
- Forgotten Snapchat password and email: recover your account
- Delete a Snapchat message: before opened, conversations
- Snapchat editing tools: tricks and tips