Black Screen and then entire resolution is huge

Closed
alcdupree - Nov 30, 2017 at 03:11 PM
 alcdupree - Nov 30, 2017 at 03:36 PM
Hello,

I have tried more than once to Google and reset my screen resolution via Right Click/ Display and adjusting the resolution, as well as, the icon sizing. I have read through most of the feeds trying to find someone with a similar problem as mine. I have Windows 10, have for a while. It was just one of those weird things, I was at work, I had answered the phone and boom! My screen goes completely black, as if it were about to go to a screensaver. I don't have a screensaver, though, and once my screen came back on everything is huge and very stretched compared to how my screen was before. Help!!

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Nov 30, 2017 at 03:30 PM
Did you just try holding down the power button until it shuts down and then restart the computer?
I restarted the computer using the button on the machine. I also tried the CNTRL + 0, nothing happened and also CNTL + the mouse roller. It adjusts the actual icons but not the screen. I was going to restore my computer to a previous date, and I don't have that option with Windows 10. I am stumped!