To set the default resolution for the Snapshot tools of Adobe Reader, follow the below procedure.
How to set a fixed resolution for snapshots on Adobe Reader?
- Open Adobe Reader.
- Click on Edit > Preferences.
- Go to the "General" section.
- Check "Use fixed resolution for Snapshot tool images" and set the number of pixels/inches you want to use:
- Click on Ok to validate.
How to change the resolution in Adobe Reader?
- Go to "Edit Settings" > "Standard" under "Adobe PDF Settings"
- Then, click on "Edit" again to change the PDF resolution for files that are converted to PDF using the Acrobat program.
Do you need more help with PDF? Check out our forum!
- Adobe snapshot resolution
- Pdf snapshot blurry
- Increase resolution of pdf
- How to screenshot a PDF: on Windows, file, page, on Mac > Guide
- Adobe flash player download > Download
- Adobe illustrator free download > Download
- Invalid plugin detected adobe reader will quit > Guide
- Gta san andreas resolution fix > Guide
- How to export PPT to PDF: with notes, with hyperlinks
- How to change page unit in Adobe Reader DC
- Adobe Acrobat autosave: settings, location
- Auto scroll PDF: reader, online, speed
- Set Nitro PDF Reader as Your Default PDF Reader
- How to restore last session when PDF XChange Viewer opens
- Convert PDF to JPG: for free, Mac, Windows
- Enable presentation mode on PDF XChange Viewer
- How to update Foxit Reader: free, download
- Convert image to PDF: online, free, Adobe
- How to change scale of measurements on Foxit Reader
- How to translate PDF: online, in Chrome, to another language
- How to uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- How to search for a word in a PDF: online, Adobe Reader
- Enable text to speech: Foxit Reader, PDF
- PDF XChange Viewer: maintain current page view
- Change language Foxit Reader: to English
- Enable the spell check in Adobe Reader
- PDF XChange Viewer: hide tool bar
- How to set default program to open JPEG
- How to save Adobe Acrobat errors in a log file
- Change scale ration on PDF-XChange Viewer
- Reduce PDF file size: online, free, Mac, Windows
- Foxit Reader does not restore last session
- How to protect PDF files: password, copying, printing
- How to merge PDF files: Windows, Mac, Online