Help I'm locked out of my Facebook

Closed
AngelaWoods - Feb 9, 2018 at 02:48 PM
 angelawoods - Feb 9, 2018 at 09:02 PM
Hello,
I have had my Facebook for like years it's under my old phone number and my old email I've been accessing it on this device here for well over a year and a half now it wants a login code on top of my password I can't access my old phone number or email I sent in my picture ID I also sent in my picture of myself with my confirmation code to Facebook along with my new email and new phone number and the matter is not been resolved I need my Facebook

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 9, 2018 at 04:43 PM
Hi Angela,

Is your Facebook page presently online for everyone to see, even me?
I haven't been on there since n was set to public I have a picture of my Facebook profile pick I just don't know how to attach it to this so you can see it
Blocked Profile
Feb 9, 2018 at 05:03 PM
@angelawoods-we don't need it attached here. The kind Sir is asking can your friends see your page, or is it down for everybody?
I'm not sure will call n ask a friend
Yes I called my daughter and my profile and picture is still there under her friends and she clicked on it
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169 > angelawoods
Feb 9, 2018 at 05:19 PM
Angela, never mind you daughter, of course you would still be among her friends. I want to know if you can reach your page even if you can't sign in.