Vista 32 problems

Closed
mikey - Jun 7, 2009 at 03:19 AM
efath52 Posts 5 Registration date Monday April 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2009 - Jun 7, 2009 at 08:18 AM
Hello,
alright I have a problem I have vista 32 bit and yes I know it is old, but yeah still works. The problem that I am having is this, when I turn on the computer it starts just fine and goes strait into the mode as if I pressed F8, which I did not, it does it on its own, then the countdown starts and I for some reason have no keyboard. I cannot use the arrows to choose safe mode or just hit enter to start windows normally. After the computer reaches the final count down it goes to the boot up were it shows the little bar on the lower part of the screen that has that moving deal going through it and then the screen goes black and then will turn blue and has a few numbers and says something at the top left hand of the screen, but it goes to fast to know what it says. then restarts and does the same process over. does any one no as to why this does this.
Related:

1 response

efath52 Posts 5 Registration date Monday April 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2009
Jun 7, 2009 at 08:18 AM
hi,
it may be that the windows is corrupted.
this may be because you installed an incompatible software.
it may also be a RAM problem.
try to connect a USB keyboard to the computer and see if you can move the choice selection bar.
if yes, choose Last known good configuration.
if this does not work, then try safe mode and then do a system restore.