Channel keywords and tags

Closed
Benjamin - May 4, 2020 at 05:15 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 20, 2020 at 01:43 AM
Pls, can you give me at least five examples of channel keywords that is good for a comedy YouTube channel and should my channel keywords and my channel tags be the same thing.

3 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
May 12, 2020 at 02:40 AM
Hello, I recommend that your look into a Keyword tool (that will help you find which are the most popular keywords according to SEO data). Or just doing your own research about Youtube SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). This will show you what people are searching for and help you choose the best keywords for the most audience.

Regards

David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

Danisdy Posts 10 Registration date Friday May 22, 2020 Status Member Last seen April 23, 2023 4
Jun 2, 2020 at 12:17 AM
You can search the main KW online and find more related words, and sort them by search volume, cost per click, keyword difficulty.

As for tags, it should be super relevant to your topic. This is a perfect opportunity to use LSI keywords that are related to your focus keyword. Don’t use too many tags. Around 10 to 12 are enough.

But growing a YTB channel is not related to keywords and tags planning. Here are more tips from a famous SEOer.
https://neilpatel.com/blog/youtube-seo/
Blocked Profile
Jun 20, 2020 at 01:43 AM
You should use SEO tools before launching your Youtube channel. After that, you can decide the keywords.