It can be interesting to see what your YouTube channel looks like to other users, especially if you want to see what kind of impression your channel makes. Here are three different ways to view it as someone else.
How to view it as another user from your account?
The fastest way to view your account as a visitor is to sign in to your YouTube account, click on your avatar, and select My Channel.
Keep in mind that if you choose this option, you will still see a personalized URL.
How to view it as another user with YouTube Studio?
Another way is to sign in to your account, click on your profile image, and then select YouTube Studio.
Now go to the left sidebar and click Customization.
Next, select View channel.
You can also follow the same steps from your mobile device if you download YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone.
How to view it as another user with your browser?
There are two ways to proceed to the third option:
- Normal mode: Log out of your YouTube account. Open a new window in your browser and type https://www.youtube.com/user/username where you replace "username" with your actual username.
- Incognito mode: If you don't want to log out of your account, then open a new window in incognito mode and then type https://www.youtube.com/user/username in the search bar. Don't forget to replace "username" with your actual username.
- View youtube channel as visitor
- Youtube channel search not working > Forum - YouTube
- How to make youtube channel private
- View youtube transcript
- Search within youtube channel
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool