It can be interesting to see what your YouTube channel looks like to other users, especially if you want to see what kind of impression your channel makes on its visitors. Here are three different ways to view it as a visitor.
How to view your YouTube channel as another user from your account
The fastest way to view your account as a visitor is to sign in to your YouTube account, click on your avatar and select My Channel.
Keep in mind that if you choose this option, you will still see a personalized URL.
How to view your YouTube channel as another user with YouTube Studio
- Another way is to sign in to your account, click on your profile image, and then select YouTube Studio.
- Now go to the left sidebar and click Customization.
- Next, select View channel.
- You can also follow the same steps from your mobile device if you download YouTube Studio for Android / iPhone.
How to view your YouTube channel as another user via your browser
There are two ways to proceed to the third option:
- Normal mode: Log out of your YouTube account. Open a new window in your browser and type https://www.youtube.com/user/username where you replace "username" with your actual username.
- Incognito mode: If you don't want to log out of your account, open a new window and type https://www.youtube.com/user/username in the search bar. Don't forget to replace "username" with your actual username.